Synonymous with lightweight, versatile clothing & equipment for hitting the mountains whatever the weather, Montane were first to push the limits of single layer clothing. Windproof, waterproof, moisture wicking, function & performance remain the focus of their designs. Meet the Montane Primino 140 Long John.
Blending the remarkable properties of Merino wool & PRIMALOFT®, this baselayer is designed for active use in cold conditions. Premium Merino wool draws vapour sweat away from the body whilst high quality PRIMALOFT® yarns wick liquid sweat across the outer surface, allowing it to dry quickly.
- Constructed from 50% Merino wool yarns, 25% PrimaLoft® and 25% Polyester that provide warmth, are highly wicking, fast drying & have a soft handle
- 140g fabric weight perfect for year round active use
- Naturally odour resistant
- Flatlocked sewn seams provide extra comfort & durability
- Tailored fit for baselayer, next to skin comfort
- Soft elasticated waist with tailored fit for next to skin comfort
Wear Me Well
Slim – tailored and close fitting for fast-paced activities.
Winner Online retailer of the Year – TGO Magazine 2013 Highly Commended Online retailer of the Year – TGO Magazine 2014 - 2017
AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICE
Have a question? Talk to real people who love the outdoors as much as you do Email: email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP
We aim to deal only with the best outdoor brands for the planet Sustainable – Eco-friendly – Socially Aware – Ethically Sourced Materials Free Exchanges + Easy Returns