The Fjallraven Abisko Three Season Sleeping Bag is a warming, lightweight and highly compressible synthetic sleeping bag that’s ideal for use in spring, summer and autumn.
- Comfort temperature limit: -4°C, Extreme temperature limit: -20°C
- Lightweight synthetic insulation sleeping bag
- Easy grab cord stopped and pullers to adjust the hood whilst in the bag
- 3D hood with insulated cord channel and a draft collar that retains heat
- Internal accessory pocket
- Trapezoidal foot box with loops for hanging
- Stuff sack included to pack away the bag, which is highly compressible.
The Fjallraven Abisko Three Season Sleeping bag uses Microloft Insulation and 20D Polyamide to keep you warm without impacting your pack size. The synthetic insulation is warming, but also retains warmth and dries out quickly if it gets wet – a distinct advantage over down. The bag is lightweight at 1.3kg and is very compressible, coming with its own stuff sack for easy transport.
The Abisko sleeping bag has a trapezoid foot box for comfort and additional warmth. It features a handy internal pocket for storing essentials such as a head torch or phone. The head secton is warm and has easy to access drawcord adjustments for extra warmth and comfort.
The Fjallraven Abisko Three season sleeping bag is lightweight, covers three seasons and retains warmth when damp – ideal for people on rainy autumn camping trips or someone who needs a bag that can be relied on whatever turns the weather takes.
Winner Online retailer of the Year – TGO Magazine 2013 Highly Commended Online retailer of the Year – TGO Magazine 2014 - 2017
AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICE
Have a question? Talk to real people who love the outdoors as much as you do Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP
We aim to deal only with the best outdoor brands for the planet Sustainable – Eco-friendly – Socially Aware – Ethically Sourced Materials Free Exchanges + Easy Returns