The Exped Downmat Sleeping Mat offers warmth and comfort with a lot less bulk. Thanks to down insulation inside the mat, heat loss is dramatically reduced and the thick cushion of air provides great comfort and an even surface on uneven ground. The Downmats honeycomb structured top surface allows the mat to dry quickly.
The Exped Downmat Sleeping Mat compresses well and packs extremely small, the multifunction stuffsack makes transportation easy. An integrated pump guarantees quick inflation without the lung bursting trouble of having to blow it up yourself and the repair kit is a welcome addition in case of punctures.
Features of the Exped Downmat Sleeping Mat:
- Light and warm: The DownMat 7 has a R-Value of 5.9. At about the same weight a standard 2.5 cm self inflating mat only has a R-Value of 2.5. Further EMPA tests demonstrated that regular mats lose 3x more heat to cold ground than to the air. The conclusion: use a lighter weight sleeping bag with a DownMat to achieve consistent overall comfort, and still reduce weight and bulk!
- Exped only uses IDFL-certified goose down, specially treated to eliminate the effects of humidity that may reach the mat`s interior.
- Honeycomb structured top surface in a dark colour to dry quickly
- High frequency welded seams
- FlatValve Technology
- Integrated pump
- Fabric grommets and multifunction stuffsack
- Repair kit included
Specifications of the Exped Downmat Sleeping Mat:
- Colour - Black / Charcoal
- Packed Weight - 797 g
- Size 7 M - 163 x 52 x 7cm, 7 LW - 197 x 65 x 7cm, 9 M - 183 x 52 x 9cm, 9 LW - 197 x 65 x 9cm
- R-Value - 7M / 7LW - 5.9, 9M / 9LW - 8.0
- Min Temp - 7M / 7LW -24C, 9M / 9LW -38C
Exped Product Code - X32205378