The Fury Jacket by MONTANE®, awarded 'highly commended' with Trek and Mountain Magazine, is an exceptionally lightweight hooded technical fleece. The Fury has been designed for fast mountain assaults and is ideal for layering under a hard shell jacket or windproof jacket.
- POLARTEC® 100 Series has a superb warmth to weight ratio
- DRYACTIV Stretch under the arms and across the shoulders for body movement and moisture management
- Balaclava style DRYACTIV Stretch ‘Spindrift Hood’ for a close snug fit and to work under a mountaineering helmet
- PERTEX® Microlight chin to sternum underlay protects the user's chest against the wind whilst layering with a shell
- Flatlocked sewn seams throughout for extra comfort and durability
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Low bulk stretch bound cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- Adjustable hem to prevent cold air entry and heat loss
- Weight (approx.): 382g / 13.5oz (M)
- Fit: Active Mountain (Men's)
- Fit: Activities: Rock Climbing / Backcountry Skiing / Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Backpacking / Travel
Care & Sustaining Performance
In order to keep your jacket in pristine condition please follow these instructions:
- Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with a mild soap.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.