The Haglöfs Aran Valley Jacket has been designed in collaboration with National Geographics 'Adventurer of the Year' Edurne Pasaban – a Spanish mountaineer who has climbed all 14 8,000-meter peaks in the world. The objective of this piece was to make the optimal summer insulation piece, made to manage the challenges of mountaineering, with an interesting optic. We believe that this design has surpassed all expectation and not only performs brilliantly but looks incredible too.
- Lightweight , durable and highly wind resistant 15D face fabric with a highloft liner with extremely good moisture management makes this a super
- combination for chilly days on mountain adventures
- Works great as an outer layer as well as insulation underneath the shell jacket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Minimalistic elastic cuffs and bottom hem
- Snug fitting hood that follows your movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- Weight: 260 G (SIZE M)
- 100% Polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m², bluesign® approved
- QuadFusion™ ? 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²
- Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
- Iron, low.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash with zippers and velcro closed