The Spitfire One Jacket from MONTANE® is a feature laden jacket which is perfect for extreme technical climbing in tough, cold climates. Construction from PERTEX® Endurance Rip-stop outer fabric and PRIMALOFT® GOLD insulation make this jacket incredibly thermally efficient and water repellent with a superb warmth to weight ratio. The Spitfire is a fantastic insulating layer for mountaineering and hiking, that won't let you down no matter how tough your mountainous adventure.
- PERTEX® Endurance Mini Rip-stop outer fabric providing exceptional weather resistance
- PERTEX® Endurance Rip-stop reinforcement on the arms, shoulders and hips
- PRIMALOFT® Gold insulation throughout which is highly thermally efficient and water repellent
- PEAQ synthetic lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- 200g PRIMALOFT® GOLD insulation in the front and back body and hood, with 170g insulation in the sleeves and underarm
- Extra layers of 40g PRIMALOFT® GOLD insulation in the front of hand pockets
- Articulated elbows to maximise arm reach and minimise lower hem lift
- Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible mountain hood with three points of adjustment
- Hood stiffened with wire on the lip to provide shape and an insert to enhance visor protection
- Two A-line hand pockets with fine microfleece lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Both A-line pockets positioned well clear of a climbing harness or rucksack hip belt
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with YKK VISLON® zips
- Internal right and left hand mesh pockets for glove and water bottle storage
- Full length two way YKK VISLON® front zip to allow easy access to climbing harness or trousers
- Easy grab U-shaped pulls for use with gloves or mitts
- Internal waist adjustment to pull rear jacket closer to lumbar
- D-ring sewn at forearm to attach glovs or mitt cord
- Fully adjustable lower hem to prevent heat loss and weather entry
- MONTANE® single pull 'penny cordlock' on lower hem sides to create a low profile for comfort under a climbing or rucksack harness
- Weight (approx.): 877g / 30.9oz (M)
- Fit: Active Mountain (Men's)
- Activities: Mountain/Alpine Climbing
Care & Sustaining Performance
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.