The Fireball Verso Pull-On by MONTANE® is a reversable Primaloft jacket, designed to keep you warm in alpine conditions. It's perfect for climbing, hiking, fell running and other outdoor pursuits. With articulated arms for high reach movement and minimal hem lift, the Fireball is highly insulating yet weighs almost nothing. It comes with the super lightweight stuff sac for easy storage on the move.
- Windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop is used on one side for enhanced wind and weather resistance in colder conditions
- Air permeable HYPERVENT fabric is used on the inside. Reversable, so you can turn it inside out when working hard for enhanced breathability
- 40g PRIMALOFT® SILVER insulation for super packable warmth and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Concealed chest pocket on the HYPERVENT side for handy essentials in the mountains
- YKK semi-auto front zip with low profile baffle
- Stretch bound hem and low profile cuffs with thumb loops
- Reflective VIA logo details featured on both sides of the jacket
- Super lightweight MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight (approx) : 244.4g / 8.6oz (M)
Care & Sustaining Performance:
In order to keep your MONTANE® pull on in pristine condition please follow these instructions:
- Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with a mild soap.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.