The Black Ice 2.0 Jacket new from MONTANE® for Autumn/Winter 2015 has been designed to withstand extreme cold mountain conditions featuring the new PRIMALOFT® Gold Insulation down blend which is made of up 70% 90/10 high quality goose down offering warmth equivalent to 750-full down. Featuring water repellent technology this jacket is perfect if you are a keen mountaineer where warmth and weight are important considerations. If you are a keen mountaineer and you're looking for a lightweight, functional, warm down jacket then you need look no further than the new Black Ice jacket
- PERTEX® Endurance Mini Rip-Stop outer fabric provides exceptional warmth and weather resistance
- PERTEX® Endurance Mini Rip-Stop reinforcement on shoulders, hips, rear panel and forearms
- Updated with 400g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down HyperDRY hydrophobic goose down at 800+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAK Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable, fast drying
- 50g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO insulation overlay on top of the down in hood, shoulders and forearms
- Two insulated hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Full boxwall construction eliminates cold spots
- Slightly larger in the chest and armss and longer length body, sized for winter layering
- PERTEX® Endurance Mini Rip-Stop storm lined hood and rear hem
- Adjustable removeable helmet compatibile hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- High collar with hook and loop fastening that can be secured out of the way with press studs. Collar can also be cinched closer to the skin
- Two Napoleon hand pockets with microfleece lining. UKK zips and storm baffle
- Two insulated front gear pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Full length two way UKK reverse coil font zip features double storm flap protection, hook and loop security and press studs at either end
- Internal 'sleeping bag' neck baffle
- Semi-elasticated cuffs with easy grab rubberised, hook and loop adjustable tabs
- Internal waist and lower hem adjustments
- Weight (approx.): 1,165g / 41.1oz (M)
- Fit: Winter Mountain
- Fit: Activities: Alpine/Mountain Walking / Backpacking
Care & Sustaining Performance:
The Montane Black Ice 2.0 Jacket is contstructed from PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. In order to maintain the water repellency please follow these instructions:
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® & Above and Beyond recommend that you use Nick Wax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your jacket may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® & Above and Beyond recommend Nick TX Direct.