The Primino 140 Long John by MONTANE® is a baselayer designed for active use in cold conditions. Premium quality Merino wool allows you to work as hard as you like in cold climes while expertly drawing the sweat away from your body. The PRIMALOFT® yarns wick sweat across the surface of the garment ensuring your base dries quickly, because the Primino's are enfused with an antibacterial treatment POLYGIENE® you can be assured of staying fresh and bacteria free. Proudly, MONTANE® guarantee their Primino wool is mulesing-free (a technique used in some countries causing immense pain to sheep).
- Constructed from 50% Merino wool yarns, 25% PRIMALOFT® and 25% Polyester that provide warmth, are highly wicking, fast drying and have a soft handle
- Antibacterial treatment by POLYGIENE®
- Soft elasticated waist with tailored fit for next to skin comfort
- Flatlocked sewn seams provide extra durability and a low profile
- 140g fabric weight perfect for year round active use
- MONTANE® guarantee your PRIMINO® baselayer is mulesing-free
- Weight (approx.): 153g / 5.4oz (M)
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Fit: Fast Alpine / Ice Climbing / Mountain Walking / Backpacking / High Trekking / Basecamp
About Montane's Fabrics and their Environmental Impact:
POLYGIENE® PRIMALOFT® Merino 140g/m² 50% Merino wool, 25% PRIMALOFT® yarn, 25% Polyester mélange knit blend PRIMALOFT® yarns are supremely soft, wick moisture away from the skin and dry rapidly Merino wool yarns provide warmth and comfort next to the skin, whilst being naturally odour resistant
- Stops odour-causing bacteria, viruses and fungi from settling into your clothing, and without bacterial growth, you don’t need to worry about odour
Care & Sustaining Performance:
In order to keep your MONTANE® Primino Long John's in pristine condidtion please follow these instructions:
- Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® & Above and Beyond recommend that you use Nikwax BaseWash.
- Do not use bleach.
- Drip Dry.