The Snugpak Salopettes are insulated trousers with nylon bib and brace system. The same weight of Softie® insulation as the Original Sleeka Jacket. Vulnerable points such as knees and seat are reinforced and protected with waterproof fabric. Braces are fully adjustable. This item is a popular choice to team up with the Sasquatch jacket for an extreme climate clothing system.
The Light Paratex fabric of the Snugpak Salopettes is cleverly constructed to repel water whilst still allowing moisture to escape. The vulnerable knee and seat areas have extra reinforcement to give added protection. In the Snugpak Saloppettes You can practically forget about the cold, making them a perfect choice for skiing and other snowsports.
Features of the Snugpak Salopettes
- Boot Zips
- Waterproof Reinforced patches
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -5°C, Extreme: -10°C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
Specifications of the Snugpak Salopettes
- Colours Available - Olive
- Weight S 680g, M 720g, L 800g, XL 840g, XXL 940
- Origin Manufactured in UK
- Temperature Comfort: -5°c Extreme: -10°c