The Cave Inflatable Tent by Heimplanet: As Featured on the Gadget Show
FREE Cool Camping Book - Tick the box within the Essential Accessories section above before you click Add to Basket and the Cool Camping - England book will be added to your order for FREE when you purchase The Cave Tent.
The Heimplant Cave Tent is unique and can be fully erected within two minutes, a perfect choice whether you are camping in the Cairngorms or on a secluded beach in Thailand. Its inflatable design means you can find your camping area, inflate The Cave and you are done allowing you to explore your surroundings and truly enjoy every moment of your travelling experience.
As featured on The Gadget Show, The Cave tent is created using fully inflatable air chambers as support meaning you never need to carry tent poles with you again. Manufactured by the German company Heimplanet it is the most innovative tent on the market and is created utilising an Inflatable Diamond Grid, designed and influenced by nature. It’s molecular structure of a diamond means the Cave is super stable whilst being incredibly easy to errect and dismantle and gives unrivalled stability whatever the conditions.
Features of Heimplanet's The Cave Inflatable Tent
- Intuitive and extremely fast pitching (roll out, inflate, finished).
- Simultaneous erection of air frame, inner tent and flysheet.
- One Pump System allows complete erection with only one inflation procedure.
- Stable and robust air frame with geodesic structure.
- Double layer air struts
- Multi Chamber Safety System allows separation of the air frame in 5 independent air chambers ?for emergency stability in case of defect of one or even two chambers.
- 5 closable ventilation openings at the fly sheet.
- Vestibule at the entrance area.
- Round ground area offers enough space for 3 persons to sleep and baggage or up to 6 persons to sit together.
- Light and well ventilated inner tent with no see-um mesh and lots of storage space integrated to the side walls.
- Entrance of the inner tent can be opened variably by two-way zipper and be used as additional entilation.
Specifications of Heimplanet's The Cave Inflatable Tent
- 2-3 Person Tent
- Ground area 5 sqm (54 square feet)
- Overall height 125 cm (59 inch)
- Height of inner tent 102 cm (40 inch)
- Pack size 50 x 30 x 20 cm (20 x 12 x 8 inch)
- 5,2 kg (11.46 lbs)
- Air Frame: recyclable material
- Outer layer: extra stiff and resistant polyester
- Inner layer: flexible thermoplastic polyurethane*
- Fly Sheet: 100% Polyester 75D 190T Ripstop, PU 5.000 mm*
- Inner Tent: 100% Nylon 40D 210T Ripstop, breathable*
- Ground Sheet: 100% Polyester Tafetta 70D 210T, PU 10.000 mm
- Light grey / dark grey / ocean blue
The tents IDG airframe is self supporting and is created from 5 resilient, modular double-layer air beams meaning they are divided into five separate air chambers giving a stable stance even if part of the tent is damaged. The Cave's extra airtight TPU bladder allows it to keep air inside and the featured outer jacket is designed for ultimate protection and stability. This stability and durability is enhanced by polyester-laminated fabric.
The Cave tent can be made even more sturdy when stormy weather hits by using lines to fix the frame to the ground, however usually this will not be necessary. Pitching the tent takes less than a minute and no assembly is necessary, just pump it up and make yourself at home.
All parts of The Cave can be easy replaced or repaired. Once fully inflated the connectors between the different sections can be simply locked off, ensuring any air loss in the frame would only affect a fifth of the overall structure, leaving the flysheet and inner tent still fully suspended and useable.
It’s IDG feature contains five 2-in-1 valves, which feature two closures: a non-return valve for a quick and simple inflation of The Cave's airframe and a large opening designed to easily let air, out meaning erecting and dismantling the tent takes less than a minute.
The Cave is designed so that it comfortably sleeps 3 people and weighing in at only 5kg it is easy to transport.
The Heimplanet Cave tent is created with the view to being your home away from home. It is spacious and comfortably sleeps three and has room for up to six to sit and chill out in. The quick pitching design means that owners have more time to do what they have planned and enjoy the great outdoors.